Calcium 400 Visco
Highest concentration calcium product in our range. The SC formulation means excellent tank mixability and an extremely safe option.
- 400 g/l Calcium (Ca) + 18 g/l Manganese (Mn) + 18 g/l Zinc (Zn)
- More than twice as concentrated as calcium chloride solutions.
- Includes Viscology technology (see below for the benefits)
- Formulated for foliar application with unique surfactant technology
- Pack size: 5L (2 x 5L in a carton/128 x 5L on a pallet)
- Allows for fewer applications throughout the season (seek further advice before use).
- Enhanced high temperature and long term storage ability over normal SC's
- More fluid than standard SC's (easier to pour)
- Easy rinse empty can
- Improved wetting and rainfastness over standard SCs
- Much better tank mix profile than calcium chloride.
Key Crops & Uses
- Product will correct and control calcium deficiency (check label for further advice).
- In tree fruit will often be used in combination with calcium chloride applications in an overall programme throughout the season.
- Product may leave a residue and so is not recommended for application within 1 month before harvest.
- Calcium is vital for post harvest fruit and vegetable quality because of its role in tissue firmness.
- Calcium does not move within the plant and so applications must be made throughout the season to keep on top of deficiency.
- Calcium deficiency is worse in dry seasons.