Balanced blend of the key nutrients required by all cereal crops. Where no severe deficiency exists this product is a good option because you can apply all the nutrients at once in a very user-friendly way due to the Visco formulation.
- 156 g/l Magnesium (Mg) + 130 g/l Manganese (Mn) + 80 g/l Zinc (Zn) + 63 g/l Nitrogen (N) + 50 g/l Copper (Cu)
- Includes Viscology technology (see below for the benefits)
- Formulated for foliar application with unique surfactant technology
- Pack size: 5L (2 x 5L in a carton/128 x 5L on a pallet)
- Blend of key nutrients for cereals to allow for easy management of requirement.
- Enhanced high temperature and long term storage ability over normal SC's
- More fluid than standard SC's (easier to pour)
- Easy rinse empty can
- Improved wetting and rainfastness over standard SCs
- Excellent tank mix profile
Key Crops & Uses
- Product will correct and control deficiencies of magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc. The main control of nitrogen must be via soil applications.
- In the UK benefits can be seen in many crops but the blend is specifically aimed at cereals (check the label for specific rates and timings)
- Manganese is important for photosynthesis and protein manufacture (check the crop pages for more information)
- Manganese applications help the crop to better use nitrogen applications to the soil
- Manganese is key for optimum grain yield and protein content in cereals and the prevention of Marsh spot in peas
- Magnesium can increase protein content in milling wheats with late applications (check label for details).
- Copper is important for grain formation in cereals.
- Copper affects lignification in cell walls which if deficient can lead to twisting of leaves such as the flag leaf in cereals
- Zinc is important for grain formation in cereals.
- Zinc affects the production of natural plant growth hormones and so deficiency can lead to stunted plants.
- Zinc is vital for photosynthesis and so yellowing of the leaves is a typical symptom of deficiency.
Tel: +44 (0)1733 367678
Product Info Downloads