Ideal magnesium product for all crops. The Aloy technology gives the best of both worlds, immediate nutrient uptake combined with controlled release for longer term control. If you generally use Bittersalz in your crop, consider the advantages of using a liquid, tank mixable, concentrated product with a long shelf life! Control of magnesium deficiency in your crop can be achieved with fewer applications.
- 300 g/l Magnesium (Mg)
- Includes Viscology technology (see below for the benefits)
- Formulated for foliar application with unique surfactant technology
- 3 times more concentrated than Bittersalz
- Pack size: 10L (60 x 10L on a pallet)
- Part immediate and part slow release uptake
- Easily suspendable in water of any temperature (Bittersalz solubility is problematic in cold water)
- Enhanced high temperature and long term storage ability over normal SC's
- More fluid than standard SC's (easier to pour and can be supplied in IBC's)
- Easy rinse empty can
- Improved wetting and rainfastness over standard SCs
- Excellent tank mix profile
Key Crops & Uses
- Product will correct and control magnesium deficiency
- In the UK benefits can be seen in many crops including cereals, potatoes and OSR (check the label for specific rates and timings)
- Can increase protein content in milling wheats with late applications (check label for details).
- Can increase dry matter content of potatoes.