An ideal option for a crop for which these are seen as key nutrients (cereals, sugar beet) but where no severe deficiency exists.
- 330 g/l Manganese (Mn) + 110 g/l Copper (Cu) + 84 g/l Zinc (Zn)
- Includes Viscology technology (see below for the benefits)
- Formulated for foliar application with unique surfactant technology
- Pack size: 5L (2 x 5L in a carton/128 x 5L on a pallet)
- Blend of three important nutrients that often require application.
- Enhanced high temperature and long term storage ability over normal SC's
- More fluid than standard SC's (easier to pour)
- Easy rinse empty can
- Improved wetting and rainfastness over standard SCs
- Excellent tank mix profile
Key Crops & Uses
- Product will correct and control the deficiencies of manganese, copper and zinc (more than one application may be required - check label for details).
- In the UK benefits can be seen in many crops including cereals, potatoes and OSR (check the label for specific rates and timings)
- Manganese is important for photosynthesis and protein manufacture (check the crop pages for more information)
- Manganese applications help the crop to better use nitrogen applications to the soil
- It is key for optimum grain yield and protein content in cereals and the prevention of Marsh spot in peas
- Copper is important for grain formation in cereals.
- Copper affects lignification in cell walls which if deficient can lead to twisting of leaves such as the flag leaf in cereals
- Zinc is important for grain formation in cereals.
- Zinc affects the production of natural plant growth hormones and so deficiency can lead to stunted plants.
- Zinc is vital for photosynthesis and so yellowing of the leaves is a typical symptom of deficiency.
Tel: +44 (0)1733 367678
Product Info Downloads